The SAP Business One ERP software helps you to run your core business. The investments in expensive certified hardware, the management of operating systems, and backups are the most important reasons why many SAP Business One users prefer the choice of a cloud solution. Stop trying to be an IT company and leave these things to the professional.
Run SAP Business One in the cloud!
SAP Business One Cloud delivers strong business management software functionality in a secure cloud environment that frees you from maintaining servers, back-ups, and managing infrastructure requirements.
Small and midsize businesses — manage your most critical business functions with SAP Business One Cloud. It is a robust and scalable solution that helps you to standardize and streamline processes, minimizing errors and delays. Key functional areas of the software include:
- Accounting and finance – Streamline your financial operation, from daily accounting tasks to banking and financial reporting and analysis.
- Sales and customer management – Manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle, from initial contact to final sale and after-sales service and support. Includes CRM.
- Purchasing – Manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
- Inventory and distribution – Manage your inventory and gain real-time insight into inbound and outbound shipments across multiple warehouse locations.
- Operations –Manage production orders, bills of material, and MRP. Includes project management, and service contract/service calls.
- Reporting and administration – Generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data.
Choices for SAP Business One in the Cloud
- Private Cloud Hosted: Run SAP Business One SQL or HANA version. Best for situations where your solution requires add-on products to SAP Business One.
- Public Cloud Hosted: Run SAP Business One SQL or HANA version. Good for situations where you have minimal customizations and can run the standard offering.
SAP Business One Cloud Costs
Unlike other software-as-a-service applications, SAP Business One costs are easy to understand and transparent. Payment terms are based on the number of users and the length of your contract, starting at 12 months. So you can tailor the mix to fit the precise needs of your business.
Summary – SAP Business One Cloud
By accessing your SAP Business One solution from the cloud, you can deploy the software quickly across your entire organization. This means you accelerate time to value and quickly start to see a return on your investment by leveraging the benefits of an integrated approach to business management.
SAP Business One Cloud helps you to run a connected, leaner, and more agile organization. If we can help you explore SAP Business One cloud, please contact us.